Friday, September 17, 2010

Back Home in Maryland and All Caught Up

We have returned home to Maryland after a wonderful and relaxing three month sojourn in Maine. I did quite a bit of writing, including several items to be posted here, but I had only limited access to the Internet while I was away and therefore I was unable to post the items in a timely fashion. The following items are now posted and I am all caught up:




May 31: "Five More Minutes"

June 29: "Ayuh . . . Goin' to Maine"

July 9: "Still Looking Toward Portugal"

July 13: "J'aime le Quebec"

July 27: "Island Poetry"

August 3: "Frying the Cheese"

August 13: "Living in the Past: Rediscovering 'Retro Beers' "

August 17: "When Baseball Was Fun: Remembering Smokey Maxwell"

And stay tuned for a new posting in the next few days. It's good to be back!
__________
Photograph courtesy of Michael Stewart

No comments:

Post a Comment