Thursday, April 18, 2019

I'm Back - I’ve Been Gone But Hopefully Not Forgotten

I have posted nothing here for almost three months and some folks have asked whether I or Looking Toward Portugal have somehow fallen through the cracks.  Have I mysteriously disappeared into a monastery high in the Himalayas?   Perhaps I may have descended into amnesia and no longer know who or where I am?  Or maybe I am just suffering from writers block?  I guess all of these are feasible explanations for my silence yet none of them are true.  Although I have not been posting in recent months, I continue to write almost daily on one thing or another.  I have just not had much to say, or time to report, from the edge of America.  Actually, much of my time since the holidays has been spent working through the latest draft of my first novel and I have not wanted to interrupt my concentration.  As a result, I am pleased to report that I am making solid progress and I am happy with the results to date.  Still there are other matters to attend to and it is high time I give them more serious consideration.  So stay tuned . . . there is more to follow here in the coming weeks and months.  I’m back!

No comments:

Post a Comment